Exodus Kodi is one of the best media players you will find today. It is free and offers high-quality playback. Thankfully, it can now be installed on your iPhone/iPad running on iOS 9/10 without jailbreak. If you are wondering how to install Kodi for iPhone or iPad, we have put together this guide for you. This guide contains everything you need to know to get Kodi on your device.
Does Exodus Kodi compatible my iPhone/iPad?
Kodi is currently only available on iOS 9 and iOS 10 (including all their iterations). In particular, You can install Kodi on any iOS device running on iOS 10.5, iOS 10.4, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.1, iOS 9.5, iOS 9.4, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.1. You can install Kodi app on iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6Se, iPhone 5c.
Prerequisites to Download Kodi for iPhone / iPad Without Jailbreaking:
Kodi can be easily installed on your iOS 9 and 10 devices. There are a few things you will need handy in order to do so. Here is the list.
Computer with the internet connection: You will need a computer to install Kodi on iPhone / iPad as it will push the file onto your device. Internet connection is required because you need to download Cydia Impactor and Kodi IPA file on your computer to install Kodi for iPhone / iPad.
Cydia Impactor: This is the tool which helps your computer unpack the Kodi IPA file on your iOS device. It is a free tool and can be easily downloaded on your computer. Here are the steps:
- Open a web browser on your computer and open cydiaimpactor.com
- Choose the version of your OS (Mac, Windows, or Linux).
- This will allow you to download and save the zipped file on your hard drive.
- Now go to the folder where the file has downloaded and unzip or unpack it.
Many files will be unpacked. In order to launch Cydia Impactor, you need to double-click the file that has a ‘Drill’ icon and reads ‘Application’ in the ‘Type’ column.
How to Download Kodi 16/17 iPA file install Kodi on iPhone / iPad:
This is the file that packs the Kodi application and it is unpacked on your device using Cydia Impactor. Here is how you can download this file:
- Launch any browser and visit this link. You can use any of three version of iPa files mentioned below to install Kodi for iPhone.
- Kodi 17 iPa
- Kodi 16.1 ipa
- Kodi 16 ipa
- In order to download the latest version of Kodi 17 IPA file, click the blue button that reads ‘www.filepup.net Link’ in the ‘Download’ section.
- Click ‘Download File’ on the next screen and ‘Download as a free user’ on the prompt that appears to download Kodi 16/17 iPad file.
If you wish to download an older version of Kodi, you can click the icon ‘Kodi (Legacy)’ on the left.
For this guide, we will use the latest version.
Latest iTunes version: You also need to have the latest version of iTunes on your computer to download Kodi app for iPhone or iPad. Here is how you can check the version and update if necessary:
- Launch iTunes.
- On the menu bar click Help.
- Select Check for Updates.
Follow the onscreen instructions to install the latest update if there is any.
How to Install Kodi for iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreaking:
Now you are all set to install Kodi for iOS 9/10 on your iDevice. Follow these simple steps:
- Launch Cydia Impactor on your computer by clicking the ‘Drill’ icon.
- Plug in your iOS device to the computer using the USB cable and wait for a few seconds for Cydia Impactor to detect it.
- Select your device from the dropdown on Cydia Impactor.
- Open the folder in which you downloaded the IPA file to install Kodi for iPhone.
- Drag the file and drop it over the Impactor tool to install Kodi for iPhone.
- Log in with your Apple ID and Password (don’t worry! Noone will share your login credentials).
- If you see the ‘Apple Developer Warning’ on your computer, ignore it and click OK.
- Wait for a few seconds for the installation to complete.
- You can find the Kodi app on your iPhone’s menu. Open it up.
If you face any issue while opening the app, you need to follow another step:
Now you can go back to the iOS device and you will see the app icon on the home screen. There is one more thing you need to do:
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management.
- Select the profile under Developer app.
- Tap Trust.
- Tap Trust again on the prompt to complete the installation of Kodi for iPhone running on iOS 8 or above.
That’s it. You now have Kodi for iOS 9/10 on your iOS device.
Installing Kodi for iPhone or iPad is easy. All you need is a computer, Cydia Impactor, and the Kodi ipa file. You can watch media of your choice using Kodi.